CITS Admit Card 2017 ATI Chennai CITS Admission Hall Ticket 2017

By | 02/08/2017

CITS Admit Card 2017 ATI Chennai CITS Admission Admit Card 2017. An All India Common Entrance Test for the Craft Instructor Training Scheme is there in the month of August 2017. The purpose of this examination by Directorate of General of Training is to enhance and upgrade the training standard of the existing serving instructors of ITI. To this examination the serving instructors all over India have applied till July. Now the common entrance examination is on 13th August 2017. This is an Pen and Paper type examination where the aspirants need to bubble the correct answers of the questions. As the exam is very near, the candidates are waiting for CITS Admit Card 2017 from the official website of ATI Chennai.

Form this All India Common Entrance Test AICTE 2017 Exam the total candidates can get benefit is 8828. Among this In Govt and Private ITOTs seats available are 3360, NVTI/RVTIs has a total of 1640 and remaining 3828 seats are available in ATI / ATIEPI /CTI / FTI.  First to attend the exam the aspirants must download their ATI Chennai CITS Admission Admit Card 2017 and attend the exam at one of the 30 nodal centers available. The aspirants make their own arrangements to attend this examination on prescribed date and venue with CITS  Admit Card 2017 downloaded from citsadmission.atichennai.org.in. Seat Allotment is as per the merit marks scored in the AICET 2017 exam.

ATI Chennai CITS Admit Card 2017 Download

25% of the seats in central institutes are reserved for sponsored candidates from State Governments and Union Territories. Candidates must choose the college they are interested according to the choice of preference. Once seat is confirmed there is no chance of change of admission.

Also Read: NTR Vidyonnathi Results 2017

Organization Name: Advanced Training Institute Chennai

Official Website:   citsadmission.atichennai.org.in

Examination Name: Craft Instructor Training Scheme

Name of The Institutes: ATI / CTI / ATIEPI / NVTI / RVTI / ITOT

Location: All India

Category: Admit Card

CITS Admission 2017 Hall Ticket 2017

This is an exam for 2 hours. 75% of the questions are from the trades you have applied. These questions are ITI Level and remaining 25% questions are from Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Numeric Ability. So those who have prepared in these topics can only be able to attend maximum questions of the examination. It is there that the official link for this CITS Admit Card 2017 is available after 02nd august 2017. Contact numbers for reference are

ATI Chennai CITS Hall Ticket 2017 : Click Here

General Queries: +918527568928

Online admission Issues:044-22500791

Email: [email protected]

Craft Instructor Training Scheme Admit Card 2017

After visiting the official website the candidates has to follow some process to download this CITS Hall Ticket 2017 the process is as follows.

  • From the official site homepage you can find the link directly.
  • Now the activated link for CITS Hall Ticket 2017 is available.
  • Open this link and you have to submit required details.
  • Now the hall ticket is on screen.
  • Take an printout to attend the exam.

Students need to complete this course of two semesters. The first Sem is from august 2017 and January 2018 and second sem is from Feb to July 2018. The Students who have successfully completed the course awarded with Craft Instructor Certificate by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).

2 thoughts on “CITS Admit Card 2017 ATI Chennai CITS Admission Hall Ticket 2017

  1. manish

    Sir mai 637 rank pr hu lekin mera mane 1st list me nhi h lekin 689 rank wale ka list me name h aisa kyu sir

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *